Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Be Spontaneous | Points North On A Whim





My mom finds it funny that my friends and I put so much into our birthday celebrations.  There are usually big dinners, themed parties or weekend trips.  It's an opportunity, or maybe more of an excuse, to over eat and drink for the purpose of celebrating someone we love. 

When I recently reached out to my dear friend Steven about what he wanted to do to celebrate his birthday, he said "I am going to be spontaneous." With only a carry-on and a camera, he headed up North.  Here's to stepping out of our over-scheduled lives and being more spontaneous!

Please enjoy this glimpse of Steven's photo journal and for the entire adventure
visit his blog Steven Lake Photography 


Golden Gate Bridge


Tomales Bay
Hog Island Oyster Farm

  
Take a trip, bring a camera and be spontaneous!!

Points of interests:
Golden Gate Bridge
Ferry Building 
Hog Oyster Co 
San Francisco Cable Car
 

No comments:

Post a Comment